Trigger Finger Surgery Recovery Time
Trigger Tome® was designed to provide a less invasive alternative for trigger finger release surgery. Relief is typically immediate and recovery is usually fast.
The incision is much smaller than traditional trigger finger surgery, resulting in less pain and significantly faster recovery.
- Smaller incision: Only a puncture to the skin
- Quick procedure: About 10 minutes
- No stitches: Incision is so small that generally no stitches are required
- Minimally invasive: Local anesthetic and much less discomfort
- Faster recovery time: Immediate relief and back to light activities the same day. Most patients are back to regular activities within 7-10 days.
- One office visit: No medical clearance needed, no blood work prior, all done in one office visit!
- No Medical Clearance: No need to stop any medication, including blood thinners!